2010 – Social Justice Fund for Ventura County (SJFVC) campaign was proud to award $50,000 between 6 different groups.
- $10,000 to The Abundant Table for the Rooted Futures project
- $4,900 to support the Arts for Action Paint Not Prison project
- $10,000 to support the One Step Adelante program of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ventura County, Inc.
- $9,053 to the Coalition for Sustainable Transportation (COAST) for the Growing the Grassroots project
- $6,047 to the El Centrito Family Learning Centers for the Padres Promotores Education Project
- $10,000 for Organizacion en California de Líderes Campesinas for the Ventura County Campesina Policy Institute
Posted in .