2007 – Social Justice Fund for Ventura County (SJFVC) campaign was proud to award $50,000 between 7 different groups.
- $10,000 Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ventura County: For the One Step A La Vez Teen Drop-In Center
- $6,500 Cabrillo Economic Development Corporation: For the Empowering Neighborhoods Through Systems Change Project
- $8,000 Central Coast Alliance for a Sustainable Economy (CAUSE): For the Women’s Economic Justice Project
- $7,675 The Foundation for Educational and Employment Resources (Café on A): For the CORE Leadership Project and the South Oxnard Tenant Rights & Youth Organizing Project,
- $5,900 Parents of Murdered Children-Ventura County Chapter: For the My Son Was Murdered: A Community Education and Violence Prevention Project
- $10,000 Ventura County Clergy & Laity United for Economic Justice (VC CLUE)
- $1,925 Veterans for Peace: For the Military Recruitment: Alternatives for Youth Program
Posted in .