Skip to content
2009 – Social Justice Fund for Ventura County (SJFVC) campaign was proud to award $50,000 between 7 different groups.
- $5,000 to support the Arts for Action Media Justice program and/or the Paint Not Prison project
- $8,530 to the El Centrito Family Learning Centers for the Padres Promotores Education Project
- $5,000 to The Foundation for Educational & Employment Resources Development, Inc. (Café on A/CORE) for the Grow Green Oxnard project
- $5,000 to support the Kids vs. Global Warming Sea Level Awareness Project (SLAP)
- $9,970 to the Mixteco/Indigena Community Organizing Project (MICOP) for the Indigenous Women’s Voice in Oxnard/Port Hueneme program
- $9,000 for Santa Barbara Channelkeeper for the Halaco Superfund Community Education and Engagement Project
- $7,500 to Ventura County Clergy & Laity United for Economic Justice (VC CLUE)
Posted in .