2011 – Social Justice Fund for Ventura County (SJFVC) campaign was proud to award $55,000 between 8 different groups.
- $8,000 to The Abundant Table for the Rooted Futures project
- $9,000 to One Step a la Vez for the Next Step Adelante program
- $6,000 to the Cabrillo Economic Development Corporation for the Youth Organizing for Change in Oxnard project
- $7,500 to the Central Coast Alliance United for a Sustainable Economy (CAUSE) for the Ventura Avenue Community Organizing Project
- $7,500 to the Coalition for Sustainable Transportation (COAST) for the Developing a Lifeline Transit Plan project
- $4,000 to The Multicultural Community Ventures Initiative – addressing contentions among different communities in Greater Oxnard and Port Hueneme
- $5,000 to the Mixteco/Indígena Community Organizing Project (MICOP) for the Tequio Youth Group project
- $8,000 for Organizacion en California de Líderes Campesinas for the Ventura County Campesina Policy Institute
Posted in .